1. First go to START -> ALL PROGRAMS -> ACCESSORIES -> SYSTEM TOOLS -> SCHEDULED TASKS.2. Right click on WGA setup icon and select PROPERTIES. Find where the WGA files are located.3. Copy the location form the window appears in the previous step and paste it in the address bar of MYCOMPUTER.4. Delete the files found in the respective location.5. After deleting the files, now delete the WGA found in the scheduled task.6. RESTART the windows and windows genuine advantage ll not disturb again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades