techstuff1227 narrates an HD-quality educational video about how to remove a Windows partition from a Macintosh computer using the Bootcamp software. To accomplish this easy task: open the Finder application, view your installed Applications, browse to the Utilities list and expand it to view the Disk Utility. Open the Disk Utility application. Once the hard drive information is displayed, click on the Windows partition, click on the minus (-) button, and a confirmation dialog will appear. Click the "Remove" button on the confirmation dialog to continue with the removal of your Windows partition. On the Disk Utility window, click and drag the size of your iMac hard drive to use all of the available disk space and click the Apply button. A disk partition dialog will appear, read it and click the Partition button when you are ready. The partitioning step will not erase existing documents or programs, only repartition the drive to use the space available. After the disk starts repartitioning, wait until the process has completed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades