This video shows you how to remove a virus or harmful winlogin.exe file. If you use a good firewall program or a good anti-virus, it will pop-up a window and let you know you have been infected or even block it. If you do not use such things, but you think you know since when you have been infected, you can try to restore your system by using System Restore in Windows XP or Vista. If you do not know the duration of the infection, you can try to manually delete the file when using Windows Safe Mode. Also, you can try to remove the process from the Task Manager and check applications manually, along with Windows Defender, for harmful processes. The next step to make is to remove process' entry from Windows Startup. This can be done by typing msconfig in the Run application, found in the Start Menu. That's it! Good Luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades