In this how-to video, you will learn how to set up Windows 7 that system alerts will come up as images rather than sounds. First, go to start, control panel, and click on ease of access. Next, at the top of the window, click replace sounds with visual keys. Check the box that says Turn on visual notifications. You can choose the different types of visual warnings, such as flash desktop or flash active caption bar. Once this is done, click okay to complete the task. Now your computer is set up for visual system alerts. This video shows just how easy it is to do this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades