In this video, we learn how to reset or remove a forgotten Windows 8 admin password. First, log onto your Windows 7 account, then reboot your computer insert a disc that has the PassCape disc in it. After this, you can go through all the steps to change your password and choose which accounts you need to gather the information from. After you do this, click through the different steps and when you finish, you will be able to log onto your user account and change the password on it. After this, you will be able to log onto your account like normal, and you will have no trouble with it anymore!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades