In this video the tutor demonstrates the magnifier tool of Microsoft Windows 7. If the size of text is very small on your screen and you are facing difficulty reading it you can use the magnifier tool to resize the text to read it clearly. You can change the resolution but this makes the LCD screen look blurry. So to do this go to the Start Menu and select the Magnifier tool. Now there are two buttons with minus and plus symbol on them. Click the plus button to magnify the screen around that area and use the minus button to decrease the magnification. This is a temporary way and the instructor shows how to adjust the font size permanently by changing the settings in the Control Panel. In the Display options you can select a bigger font to read text clearly. This video shows how to resize text in Windows 7 to read it clearly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades