In this tutorial, we learn how to resize thumbnails in Windows XP. First, close all the windows on your computer, then go to your start menu. Next, type in "regedit" under "run" and then click "enter". Now you will see a registry editor, find your current user path when you get to this page. Now, go under the software folder, then the Microsoft folder, and then the Windows folder. Next, go under "explorer" and create a new "DWORD" value called "thumbnailsize" and set a value between 32-256. After this close the window and then check to see if your thumbnails are smaller, then you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades