There may be a time when you want to run a program for 24 hours straight. If that app happens to quit unexpectedly, you have some options to get it going again without having to manually reopen it. Check out this video on how to restart a crashed program automatically on Windows. You need WatchDOG.
This is just a little utility for "closed process" monitoring. To reactivate dead or closed processes, or to execute any application if dead or closed process. With customizable watch time and after execution delay time, AutoStart and AutoRun capabilities, automatic (and manual) check for program updates, Character Set management to support translation into non-latin languages.
Tru3m0sl3m has all kinds of tutorials, from Windows and Ubuntu Linux operating systems to Islamic videos. If you're looking for some quick and handy computer tips or tricks, this is a good place to start.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades