This how to video shows you how to restart Windows without rebooting the computer. Press control, alt, and delete on the keyboard at the same time. Your task manager program will open. Select processes and click image name to sort it. Select explorer.exe and press end process. Click yes in the warning dialog. Your start menu will disappear. This is usually bad considering you cannot do anything when this happens. Go to file and select new task. Click browse and click on any folder and right click it. Select explore and an error message will appear. However, everything will re-appear. You have now restarted Windows without rebooting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades