In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to restore a crashed system in Windows 7. This task is very easy, fast and simple to do. In Windows 7, users are able to create a repair disc. To do so, open the Start menu and type "system repair" in the search bar and select "Create a System Repair Disc". Then just follow the instructions to create the repair disc. It will take less than 5 minutes. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows 7 computer, and would like to learn how to restore a crashed system by creating a repair disc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades