A tutorial on how to recover lost files once deleted from the recycle bin. The program illustrated in the tutorial is "Restoration". To download "Restoration", go to SnapFiles. The tutorial advises viewers to stop whatever they were doing once they realize a file is missing. Because the file is simply marked as free space, it is still present in the computer's memory but easily overwritten. To recover the file, a user will simply need to know part of the file name (preferably an extension, for example "PPTX") Helpful tutorial and easy to comprehend, even by less computer-savvy viewers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades