Use Encase to open the drive after the document has been deleted. The deleted file will show up in the program and will have a red circle with a line through it showing that it was previously deleted. The window on the bottom of the screen will show the document context so you can verify that it is the correct one. Right click on the file and click 'copy/unerase' to restore the document. Down in the bottom right hand corner you will see the progression of the copying to the chosen file destination. Find the extracted file and open it. It has now been restored.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades