In this video tutorial, viewers will learn how to restore and recover deleted files using Recuva. Recuva is a freeware data recovery program. Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. Begin by selecting the type of file and continue inputting the information. Then it will begin scanning the driver for the deleted files. It will then display all the deleted files. The green files are recoverable while the red ones are not recoverable. Now select the file wanted and press "Recover" This video will benefit those viewers who want to learn how to restore their deleted files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades