In this tutorial, we learn how to restore deleted files. This is how to retrieve them after you have deleted them from the recycle bin. First, load your internet browser and open up snap files and download it to your browser. Unzip the file from your desktop and load it to your C drive. When it's done, right click on it and click "run as administrator". Under the "drives" section, click on the drive then type in the name of the file you deleted as well as clicking the check marks on both boxes underneath. Now, you can click "search deleted files" and you will get a list of what you deleted with the key words in it. To finish, click "restore by copying" and you will have your deleted file back in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades