In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to restore the desktop icons in Windows XP. Begin by right-clicking on the desktop and select Properties. Then click on the Desktop tab and click on the Customize Desktop button. In the General tab, under Desktop Icons, users are able to check the 3 desktop icons to place onto the desktop. These 3 desktop icons are: My Documents, My Computer and My Network Places. Users are also able to change the icon or restore to default. When finished, click on OK. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows XP computer, and would like to learn how to restore the desktop icons because they accidentally deleted the icons or reformatted their computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades