A very unfortunate event is to realize that you deleted some PC files that you need. This happens to a lot of people, but the files can be restored! To do this you will have to download a freeware program called Restoration! After you have downloaded and installed it, start the program, and select the driver for the program to search. The program will search that driver, showing you all of the deleted files in the past. The list will be long, but with a bit of patience, you should find the missing file. Select it, then just click restore! Watch this how-to video to get the download link, further instructions and more tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades