In this video the instructor shows how to restore lost data. When you delete your files you can restore them from the recycle bin. But if a hard drive is formatted all the data is lost and you can not even recover it from recycle bin. In such cases you will need to use data recovery tools to recover that lost data. In this video the instructor uses the Data Recovery Wizard software to recover the data. Start the Data Recovery Wizard. In that there are three options by which you can recover your lost data. They are Deleted File Recovery to recover permanently deleted files, Complete Recover which scans the entire hard drive to recover lost data and Partition Recovery which scans a formatted partition for lost data. This video shows how to recover lost data using Data Recovery Wizard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades