In this Know Your PC video the instructors show how to perform a recovery on your computer by demonstrating it on the HP TouchSmart PC. This recovery process will work on any HP desktops, HP Pavilions, Compaq Presarios. Your PC might get corrupted if you recently made any changes to it or installed software that contained viruses and many other reasons. In such cases the best thing to do is perform a system recovery. Recovery will help you take your computer right back to the way it was out of the box. Go to My Computer and in there you can find a drive that says Factory Partition. This is a partition on your hard drive that contains the data to recover your computer. In case you might be worried that even this data might corrupt you can create your recovery disks. Now the instructors show how to perform a system recover by using the factory image present on this drive. This video shows how to perform a system recovery to factory condition.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades