In this video, learn how to restore rundll32.exe on your Windows XP machine. You can also use this method to fix or patch a missing or deleted Rundll32.exe file.
Put the Windows XP CD ROM disk in the CD ROM drive
Click start, then "run"
Type: expand X:\i386\rundll32.ex_ c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe in the Open box, change X to the letter of your CD ROM Drive. Run it.
Restart your computer
(if all else fails..)
Go to start->Run->type in SFC.EXE /SCANNOW->press Enter
Start->Type in SFC.EXE /SCANNOW->go to the top of the box, right click on SFC.EXE /SCANNOW->select "run as admin"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades