Hi, often we do something wrong or accidentally delete software, drivers or files from our system. Then we want them back. But how? System restore is the way out. We are showing you how to do that in windows 7.
Take your mouse pointer in START and click.
Type System Restore and press Enter key or if System restore appears in start menu you may also click there
After the system restore window came, If you don't want the "Recommended Restore" click the radio button "Choose a different restore point" then click "next"
From this system restore window choose the restore point you want from "date and time" list , then click "next"
Now click finish button in the new window
Restart or shutdown and see how is the setting after the window starts.
Thank you for watching the Tutorial. More tutorial to come from Quantum PC Support, a remote computer assistance company. Please mail us at email@example.com for any computer problem, we will try to solve and share in WonderHowTo.
HAVE A NICE DAY. GOOD BYE.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades