While the Macbook Pro track pad is a dream to use, it may not be immediately apparent on how to access the secondary, or "right click" menu. This video gives you a visual demonstration on how to right click using the two finger tap method. Note, it is important you check your System Preferences > Track pad preference pane to ensure secondary tap is the selected option. You can access the System Preferences by clicking on the Apple in the very top left hand corner of your screen and selecting "System Preferences". These instructions are relevant for all current models of the Macbook Pro.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades