If your computer is not running properly and you're not sure why, you may need to run the Check Disk utility in Windows to discover the problem.
In this tutorial, learn exactly how to run Chkdsk in Windows Vista and diagnose what is wrong with your harddrive.
This video will show you how to find, access and run this program, and what to do with the findings.
If chkdsk doesn't come up with any glitches, you may need to take your computer to a specialist or replace your harddrive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades