If your computer is acting funky, you may need to run a full Checkdisk or chkdsk. Chkdsk is a program that is included with your Windows operating system and is meant to find and diagnose any potential problems with your PC. Check disk will find errors in your boot sector and fix them, as well as point out any issues you may not be able to normally see.
It is relatively easy to find and run this program, and this tutorial will show you exactly how to do so. If your computer is still having trouble after you run this utility, you may need to take it to a pro but hopefully the chkdsk will save you the time and money.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades