In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to run Windows 7 on a Mac using Parallels. First you got to download Windows 7. For this you will need Firefox browser. Open the browser and go to www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/download.aspx. Scroll down and under the 32 bit download link, select English and click GO. If you have a windows account, type in your email and password and sign in. You will get the download link in the email. Go to the link, it will have the product key and the download link. Click on 'download now' and save it. Watch the video tutorial to install Windows 7.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades