In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to run a Windows app on a Mac OSX using Crossover. Search for the program, download and install it. Open the program, go to configure and then to manage bottles. Then click on the little ‚Äò+‚Äô button, name your bottle, select a version of windows and click ‚Äòcreate‚Äô. This will take a few minutes to create the bottle. Now click on applications > install software. In the crossover software installer window, click on ‚Äòinstall unsupported software‚Äô , then click ‚Äòcontinue‚Äô. In the next window, choose ‚Äòother existing bottle‚Äô, select the bottle you created and click ‚Äòcontinue‚Äô. Then click on ‚Äòfile‚Äô and ‚Äòinstall‚Äô. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades