In this how to video, you will learn how to run Windows inside Mac OS X. First, download VMWare Fusion 3. Install the program and run it. Insert your Windows installation disc into your computer. Next, select install this operating system and click continue. Enter your information and continue. Next, you can choose more seamless or isolated. Choose more isolated so that files will not require Windows to open. Click continue and select the hardware settings such as RAM and processing speed. Click save and continue. Once that is done, the operating system will start up. The Windows installation will now start. Fill out the forms and choose your preferences. Once the operating system has finished installing, the VMWare tools will be installed on to Windows. Now you will be able to use Windows while running Mac OS X. You can go full screen while running Windows or choose from different viewing styles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades