There's a chance that some of those Windows programs that you've been wanting to run on your Mac can actually be made to do so. There are two ways to go about it. Either you go with emulation, using VM ware or Virtual box. VM ware will cost you while Virtual box is free. The other way to go about doing this is to use Crossover for the Mac, this program is somewhat like the emulation softwares mentioned before but not quite. When installed, the crossover button will appear on your Mac's bar among the other programs, clicking it will bring up a list of Windows applications that can now be used on your Mac. Crossover is also a paid program however.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades