In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to save and swap icons on a Mac OS X computer. Begin by selecting the application that you want to get the icon from, and copy it. Then open preview, go to the File menu and click on "Create new clipboard". Users are also able to apply the icons on other applications or drives. After you have copied the desired icon, select the application with the icon that you want to replace, press the Command and I buttons, select the icon and paste the copied icon. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer, and would like to learn how to save and swap application icons for a suitable and satisfying display to the user.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades