In this video, we learn how to save & backup your Outlook email to an archive file. First, go into Outlook and then open "file", "import/export", and "export to a file". Click next, then click "personal folder file" and click next. Now you will see your inbox, highlight "personal folders", then click next and browse to select a location where you want to save them, and click next. Next you will be asked to make a name for your folder and make a password if you want to, then click "ok". The files will then transfer, and when finished you will be able to see your e-mails through a folder on your computer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades