In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to secure a Mac Book Pro. Begin by opening the System Preferences and select Security under Personal. In the General tab, users are able to put on a password when the computer goes to sleep or screen-saver, disable automatic log in and log out after a certain amount of minutes. To set a password, go back to System Preferences and select Accounts under System. Then click on Change Password and input your password. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer and would like to learn how to secure their computer when they are not near their computer from others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades