In this video the instructor shows how to select speakers, microphones, and adjust system sounds in Windows 7. To do this, first go to the start menu and select the Control Panel. In the Control Panel select the Hardware and Sound link when the panel is in view by category mode. In the next page click on the Sound link. This opens up the Sound properties setting window. There are four tabs in that window like Playback, Recording, Sounds and Communications. In the Playback tab you will find the different media through which the sound is released from the motherboard. In the Recording tab there are is a choice of recording mediums like Microphone, Line in, Phone line etc. Using these options we can set the default recording mechanism. Similarly you can make the other settings in the other two tabs as shown in the video. This video shows how to customize Sound option from the Control Panel in Windows 7.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades