In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to set the language on a Microsoft Windows XP computer. This process is very fast, simple and easy to do. Begin by clicking on the Start menu and select Control Panel. Now double-click on the Regional and Language Options. Go to the Languages tab and click on Details. In the Settings tab, click on Add and select the language that you would like to add. Then click OK. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Microsoft Windows XP computer, and would like to learn how to change the language to their language, so that they can understand more easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades