This is another HelpVids video on technology. In this segment we will learn how to set appearances and themes in the Microsoft Windows XP operating system. The videos starts by right-clicking on a blank area of the desktop, then selecting 'Properties'. The presenter then clicks on the 'Appearance' tab. Clicking on 'Advance' will open some very detailed options such as changing the font in a title bar window. You can also change the size of the fonts in this window. The options are truly endless. There are also built in color schemes that you can select. These themes offer you many different options for the look and feel of Windows XP.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades