This is a fantastic video, which guides us how to adjust auto play setting in our laptops. It shows systematic moving snapshot demonstration of the auto settings procedure of Windows 7. The speaker tells us to go to the start menu and then click on the control panel. Inside the Control Panel click on the Hardware and sound menu, which will open a new window, and then click on the Auto Play option? The window that opens now gives us several options to choose when we insert different types of devices. The speaker has guided well about the options available and we should not forget to save the options, which we have selected.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades