In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to set custom sound volume for different applications in a Windows 7 computer. This task is very easy, fast and simple to do. Begin by simply clicking on the speaker icon in the system tray and select Mixer. There users will have access to the master audio mix on the left and each application listed individually, with their own volume bar. Just adjust each volume bar of the applications to your liking. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows 7 computer, and would like to separately adjust the volume for different applications.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades