In this video the instructor shows how to set parental controls for a user ID account in Windows 7. To do this go to the 'Start Menu' and go to 'Control Panel'. In the Control Panel window select the 'User accounts and Family Safety' link. There is an option called 'Set up parental controls for any user'. Select that link and it opens a window where it asks you to Choose a user and set up parental controls. There you are presented with some user accounts that are currently active on that system. Select any account that you want to apply controls to. Inside there are various settings that you can apply to the account like Time Limits where you can block the user from logging in at particular times on particular days of the week. There are also other options which restrict the use of games or any other general applications. This video shows how to set up parental controls on an account in Windows 7.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades