Follow along as we are shown how to set a password for a new user in Windows 7.
-First, go to the Start menu.
-Then go to Control Panel.
-From there, go to User Accounts.
-You can now choose the User or Administrator.
-Then click on Create a Password for your Account.
-When you are brought to the next screen you can enter your password and confirm it. You are also asked for a password hint.
-Then click on Create Password and your password will be enabled.
If you follow this step by step video you will easily be able to create a password for a new user in Windows 7.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades