In this how-to video, you will learn how to change what application will open once you connect your camera to your Mac. For example, you may not want iPhoto to open up when you hook up your camera. Open up Image Capture and open up the preferences. Change the drop down section so that it will open whatever program you want once this is done. Choose Other so that you get a list of programs that you can use. Select the program you want and hit okay. By viewing this video, you will learn how to easily change what program will open when a camera is connected to your Mac.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades