This video is a tutorial on how to set the screensaver in Windows 7. To start, you need to click on the start menu. Next, click on control panel. Click on the personalization link in the first column. On the next screen, go to the bottom right and click on the box labeled 'screensaver'. It will open up a new window. From that window, you can click on the drop-down menu to select a variety of screensavers. You can see the preview of the screensaver in the animation above the buttons. You can also see a full-screen preview by clicking on the preview button. You are able to adjust the time and length of the screensaver on this window. Just click on apply and save when you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades