This video tutorial is in the Computers & Programming category which will show you how to set startup programs in Windows XP. To begin click on the start button and go to the 'run' command, type in 'msconfig' and click OK. On the next window click on the 'startup' tab and here you will see all the programs that can run when you start up your computer. Here you check the programs that you want to run at start up and uncheck the ones you don't want to run. Then click 'apply' and in the next window click 'restart'. Your computer will restart and the changes will be applied. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades