In your computer you can setup up two monitors on the same screen. This is the dual monitor setup which will give you more space to work with. So if your desktop is cluttered with icons and other program shortcuts, then you can use dual monitors. To setup a dual monitor system, the first thing you will need is two monitors. Now right click no your desktop and select properties from the menu. In the properties window go to the settings tab. If you see two monitor screen pictures over there then you can setup the dual monitors on your computer. You can also interchange their positions by dragging it around. If you are prompted to enable that monitor, choose yes. This video shows how to do dual monitor setup in your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades