In this tutorial Brandon from Pocketnow.com will show you how to set up and use your remote desktop on a Windows mobile smart phone. Windows mobile remote desktop allows you to remotely access and control your Windows computer from your cellphone device, it is just like controlling your computer but in the palm of your hands. This guide will also show you how to get the Remote desktop software on your cell phone device if you don't already have it. The remote desktop requires for you to have your computer's I.P. address. After correctly following this short tutorial you should now be able to use the Remote Desktop and you will be able to control your desktop from the palm of your hands.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades