In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to set up a home group in Windows 7. Begin by clicking on the Start button and select Control Panel. Select Choose home group and sharing options, which is under Network and Internet. Click on the Create a home group button and select all the files that you want to share. Click Next and write down your home group password. Users can also click on the View home group password if they forget the code. This video will benefit those viewers who have a Windows 7 computer and would like to learn how to setup a home group to be able to share files with others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades