In this how-to video, you will learn how to quickly set up the background image on your Apple Macbook Pro. First, right click the desktop and select Change Desktop Background. A new window will pop up where you can change it. Also, you can go to system preferences and selecting desktop and screen saver. To change the image, select any of the options available. This includes solid colors to large images. You can also go to your iPhoto albums and choose any picture in there. You can also go online and find a picture you like to choose as a desktop. Right click on the image and select Set as Desktop Background. Viewing this video will show you the fastest and easiest way to change your desktop background to personalize your laptop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades