This video demonstrates how to setup a printer on a Macbook Pro.Open the document you wish to open. Go the File menu on the top bar menu and select Print. On the Print dialogue box, you will notice that no printer is selected. Click on the drop down menu to select Add A Printer. Click on the IP found on top of the window. Change the protocol to IPP or Internet Printing Protocol. On the address bar, type in the address of your printer then click on Add. Once done, you can now print your document on your new printer. To setup another printer, go to Printing Preferences and select Print & Fax. Click on the + (plus sign) button. Select IPP and then enter the address on the address bar of the new printer. Click Add to finish the installation of your second printer. Both printers are now ready to use for printing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades