If you don't want to go through the hassle of setting up a formal network between two Macs, but still want to transfer files between the two, take a look at Airdrop. Airdrop is a built-in utility found in Mac OS X Lion (10.7) that will allow you to easily drag and drop files to another computer belonging to you or a friend.
If both computers have available Wi-Fi connections and are running at least Lion, take a look at this guide to learn how to setup and use Airdrop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades