In this Windows 8 tutorial, you will learn how to show and hide desktop application icons. The benefit of this is it allows you to quickly hide desktop icons and show them again when you need to have access via desktop.
Also, if you have a business meeting it could be helpful to hide icons to present a professional appearance. Or, if your little one has a tendency to re-arrange your icons you can prevent that from happening by hiding the icons on the desktop.
- Go to Desktop View.
- Simple as one, two, three, right-click on desktop and select hide icons its that easy as shown in the video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades