Gigafide will show you how to slipstream Windows installations. You need to go to Vlite and download the program for Windows Vista. Install and run it. Select install at the main window. Use 7-zip to extract the ISO file. Next, go to that folder and run startcd.exe. You click next, agree to the terms and install it to the Vlite folder. Go to that folder, then Tools - x86 and select the file wimgapi.dll. Copy and paste that into the main Vlite folder. Go to Vlite, select your Windows Vista disc and create a folder to copy all the files to. Wait to finish, click next and then click on all the tick boxes. Click next and enter the product key and user information to create an unattended ISO or DVD for Windows Vista. Burn the image and when you'll install the OS, you'll only get a HDD related question.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades