Watch as iblogtutorials teaches you how to speed up your Windows XP and Vista shutdown times. To speed up your Windows shutdown time, do the following: Go to Start and select Run. Type in "regedit". Click the triangle next to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" and then click "SYSTEM" current control set. Click the Control folder. Wait to kill service timeout. Change the Value data to 0.2 seconds. Restart your computer and from now on your shutdown time will be much faster.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades