This video tutorial is in the Computers & Programming category which will show you how to speed up Ubuntu using the Preload program. Preload will speed up your computer by learning the way you use your computer and preload the programs you use the most to your RAM. This will not take up too much space on your RAM. Go to the Synaptic package manager and search for preload. Download and install the program. The program may take a couple of days to learn how you use your computer. Once it does that, it will load the programs you use the most on to the RAM and those programs will open up very fast.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades